With this update, we are bringing Vault Labelling to OFBuddy. This will make it easier for you to determine which content has already been sent to a fan and whether or not they purchased it.
What if you could send a mass message to your fans but it appears like you have personally hand-typed that message for them? It goes to their piority tab and even has their name in it? Sounds too good to be true?
As the next PRO feature, we've added the ability to send bulk messages as Priority, which means they won't appear in the All messages tabs of your users' inboxes, but rather in the Priority tab (as in the screenshot). Moreover, you can add the fan's name to them using our template markers!
Follow expired fans lets you follow back fans that were once subscribed to you but have expired now. Frequently, subscribers disable auto-renew in their settings, so even if they adore you and your content, they may be unsubscribed without their knowledge. With this feature, you can now scan your list of expired followers and, with the click of a button, automatically follow them back.
When you follow expired fans, you can retarget them with personalized messages (or PPV) to remind them about you, which will increase your revenue from content sales. In addition, a follow notification will prompt them to check your account, which will result in at least some of them re-subscribing!
It'll take you only 5 mins to set up OFBudyy Pro. Just head to Pricing page and buy the license that best suits you. You need 1 license per creator account!
You will always get one license key, which you can use among all different chatters. Even when you buy multiple licenses, you will get one master key and you will just have to link all the accounts to that key.
- Each chatter/user needs to input the key once on their device. We do not auto-detect PRO accounts based on log-in info, for privacy reasons.
- We recommend that you link all creator accounts to the license for which you wish to use PRO features; otherwise, your chatters will be prompted to link, and they may not know whether or not to do so.
In the following steps, we'll get into the details of how to link an account.
After you have entered the OFBuddy PRO license key and you are logged in with an account, a pop-up like this will open:
It displays the account you are currently logged in with, the number of available slots for your license key and prompts you to link this account with your license.
- Click on Yes and the account will be linked.
- If you are unsure whether to use the license for this account or not - Click on No, use free version. You can always go to Manage Subscriptions and link the account by clicking on the Connect account button. This option is only available if you still have free slots for your license.
If you are not a PRO user, you could see these 2 types of messages when trying to use PRO features.
- You decided to NOT LINK the creator account but have free available slots for your license key: All PRO features will just have the message that you chose not to link this account. Hence you cannot use PRO features.
- You don't have any available slots free for your license key as you have used all of them to link accounts: All PRO features will have the message that max limit of accounts for your license have reached. If you wish to use it for more accounts, please reach out to us on Telegram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other issues, please reach out to us and we'll be happy to help you!
A lot of usage of browser extensions come from incognito windows but it does not work out of the box on Chrome (for privacy reasons). So here is a detailed explanation of how you can use OFBuddy in an incognito window!
As much as we have tried to keep the features simple and intuitive, there are always things that may appear straightforward but may be difficult to understand. With that in mind and to keep things easier for you, we've gone over all of the free features in detail in this article.
Welcome to OFBuddy, the most popular OnlyFans extension!
Our mission is to simplify your work as a creator on OF and provide you with tools that will make your life way easier. Dare we say fun? 😉