With this update, we are bringing List Management to OFBuddy. List management places convenience at your fingertips - with the click of a button, create or update (add or remove) lists based on a fan's spending, activity, or online status!
What does it do?
List Management allows you to create lists of users based on certain criteria, such as whether they are currently online, whether they have spent more than $x, when they were last active, or when you last chatted with them. With the initial release, we are introducing the ability to generate a list of online fans. You can update the list whenever you wish and continue to target them with mass messages from OF or priority messages from OFBuddy.
How to create a list of online fans?
- This is a PRO feature, so if you have not yet purchased a license, please buy here.
- Slide the OF extension out and click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Then click on the second option "Manage Lists".
- The first preset is to create online fans list, click on "Configure and Start"
- This will open a pop-up where you can specify who you want to add to the list and which list online fans should be added to.
- After configuring, click "Create online fans list" and voila! Then, you can send mass messages or priority messages to your online fans!
If you have any questions, please feel free to write us on our Telegram support channel.