With this list management feature you can now create a list of fans who have been subscribed for a long enough period of time but have not spent money.
Please note that this list will take longer than all other list presets because we will go through each of your subscribers individually. Depending on the number of your subscribers, this may take several minutes.
How to create a list of non performing fans?
Please note: This is a PRO feature, so if you have not yet purchased a license, please buy here.
- Slide the OF extension out and click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Then click on the second option "Manage Lists".
- The second preset is to create non-performing fans list, click on "Configure and Start"
- This will open a pop-up in which you can specify:
- The maximum amount the fan has spent (can be $0, $20 or $50)
- What should the minimum duration of their subscription be? Choosing a minimum of 3 - 4 weeks will prevent you from adding new subscribers to this list, and
- If you wish to add creator accounts, only fan accounts, or both
The configuration shown in the image below will add to the list of non spenders, all subscribers (creators and fans) who have spent < or = $5 and have been subscribed for more than 4 weeks.
- After configuring, click "Create Non Spender list" and voila, your list is ready!
A few ideas as to what you can do with this list:
- exclude these fans from priority messages so you can focus on paying fans,
- send this list the same messages but with lower prices (as they might not buy higher price unless they are hooked to your content)
- give them special offers.
- ask them what they would like to see to convert them better
- send them a Mass message asking them to like all your posts to get a freebie
- if you are a paid page, ask them to turn rebill on for a free video / picture or give them an offer for your subscriptiion.
If you have any questions, please feel free to write us on our Telegram support channel or send an email at email@example.com.